Miyake?blogger????
Date : Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Time : 8:19 PM
Title :


24o6o9
Wednesday ! Morning wake up by sister as she didn't work for this few days . Then message shuxian , and this few days keep playing facebook the game . Super fun . So wouldn't update blog , chatting in msn , friendster , plurk ...etc . Around 12pm plus , Shuxian reach my home and we went to SSC again , bought damn lots of things at diaso again , think that I have spent $100 plus again ? (I forget already , as I pay money together with Shuxian) . But I take twice as Shuxian . Hahas , I always spent the most . After SSC , take cab back home to put all our things . As we bought nearing $200 plus . And settle everything at my home , and went to interchange to bus to polyclinic . Reach Polyclinic the time , while walking there some people cutting the trees . But we have only one way to walk so we went over it . Suddenly , a loud sound . And it the trees drop . Omg ! Both of us shocked . And the people picking up the trees , were laughting at us . Lol . Then went up fetch Kristen and take cab again to Northpoint . Went to the Japanese foodcourt have my lunch/dinner ? Then gave some to Kristen . Both of us were like young mummy , bring a child went to shopping , Hahas . Never mind . Went to shop around , and went to Fairprice bought alot of sweets and chocolates . I going to announce backrupt . Hahas , went both of us super auntie . One of us carry Kristen and another wan carry alot of carries and carry bag and take the umbrella . Hahas , while walking , 3 of us were like mad women and keep laughtning all thiank to Kristen . I carry her till I cannot carry as I keep laughting till my stomach pain and still need to carry her . Shuxian also laugh . Hahas . Cannot make it loh . Then stay at my home till 7pm plus went to sent Shuxian to mrt station and went to Fairprice again to buy Chocolates . Hahas . And saw ex-senior (ZHU) . Hahas , and then went back home .



Sorry for not updating so long , as lazy and nothing to post .
And , I just smell kor kor smoking right now .
So smelling ! Hahas .
ANW TODAY OUTING IS FUN !
To papa :
Papa , I don know what had happen to you ? Talk to you , don't want reply ? what wrong with you ? When you mix with the audi gans , you change sibei FUCKING lots . I don't like to use BAD words , if those people were with me close . I hate to say it , unless I were angry . But Papa , i really don't know what you want ? You say you will invited me , yet till now you never invite me . And you making Darling worry everyday , why you must treat her in that ways ? She keep thinking , worrying . Yet you can went out fool , eat , sleep . Are you a human ?
Tagged Reply :

WYNNE: UPDATE LAHSSSSS !

MIYAKE : Update le .

JEFF: Maybe he busy?

MIYAKE : Yes , he will been busy this few days .

Shuxian: okays! Here like our chat room hor? hahas:) & JOHN ZHUU so bo xim ,no come here tagtagg??

MIYAKE : Is not like , it actually both of your chat room. Lols .

JEFF: Cannot come tagg?? so sad , later shuhui scold me how? Who come pity me? Hahas , & you go sleep la , so late le , later morning drove you go eat ok?

MIYAKE : wow , so good . Bring her go eat , never bring me . Joking . And go sleep early ..... msg to her better , right ?

Shuxian: How come you come tagg ar? JEFFpig! & wa ,so thick skin uhhs?? ^^ JOHNN ZHUU will go de la ,cause some1 will miss him de ma!

MIYAKE : lols , Jeff pig ? You confirm ? Will not heartbroken ar ?

JEFF: I not paiseh , Hahas, eh , zhu, next time go again? & JOHN hor?? Hahas!

MIYAKE : You always thick skin de . Hahas .

Shuxian: later some1 ps la:)

MIYAKE : lols , who ?

Shuxian: Hey, KL is so fun man!! lets go tgt next time ya? Hahas. & BIG NEWS need so big mehs? wanna let evry1 noe ar?

MIYAKE : Ya , Not big not call big NEWS le . Lols

Wynne ♥ DARLING: CALL ME ASAP !!!

MIYAKE : Pass already .

Labels:




? Le Femme ?


Pixel Icons Ng ShuHui's Miyake
Pixel Icons 23 Feb 1994
Pixel Icons Hello Kitty's Friends?
Pixel Icons I don't need negative comments , and I will not be entertaining with *lame* people


? SACHIKO LEGEND ?

? My Niece , Kristen Sng
? My familys
? My rabbit
? My Babes
? Hello Kitty's and Friends
? Chocolates
? Travelling and Adventures
? Shopping
? Beauty & Hair
? Makeup & Fashion
? Diamonds & Jewellery
? Branded Goods


? WANTS ?
[]Upcoming Birthday
[]Hello Kitty Stuff
[]More $$$
[x]Bangkok Trip 060210
[]Coach Penelope Sign Mini Skinny
[]Ipod
[]Sony Vaio AW37GY/Q
[]Dresses
[]I-phone
[]Bags


? COMMENTS ?
P.S . I'll reply my tag in my post (: And I thank my lovely(s) readers for you guys' support.

ShoutMix chat widget


? THINGS HAVE TO BE DONE ?
Pixel Icons at Ego Box
Pixel Icons at Ego Box


? EXIT ?
Class 2N3?????
CaiYing??
Aqil???
Eng Chong???
Joanne?
JiaLing????
Kelvin??
Kimmy???
LiJing?????
Nicole?????
Melissa???
Rafiqin??
ShuXian?????
Wynne?????
Vivian????
ZhiKai???


? ARCHIVES ?
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


? MUSIC CHAMBER ?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com